Pleased to report that 247Sports set an all-time company record of 12,562,000 unique users during the month of November 2014, according to third-party source comScore.
For perspective: (all comScore data)
– 247Sports reached 5.00% of the total United States internet audience (251,000,000)
– 247Sports unique users were 4.5 times larger than Rivals.com (2,810,000) and 73% larger than Scout.com (7,086,000).
– 247Sports surpassed previous high of 11,970,000 unique users in October 2014
– 247Sports was 13.8% the size of ESPN.com, which led the Sports category with 90,817,000 unique users
– December is pacing toward another traffic record. Through 15 days of December 2014, 247Sports unique users are tracking 15% higher, with page views up 32% sequentially (according to internal data).
– In September 2014, 247Sports launched a Daily Email Newsletters for 20+ college and NFL teams. In three months, the free Daily Newsletter product is now distributed to more than 600,000 active recipients.