Incredibly excited to report that 247Sports set an all-time high of 11.970 million unique users during the month of October 2014, according to third party source comScore.
For perspective: (all comScore data)
– 247Sports ranked #11 overall in the sports category
– 247Sports unique users were 13.5% of the industry leader ESPN.com (89.064 million)
– 247Sports passed Deadspin.com, HuffPost Sports and NHL Network
– 247Sports was 4.1 times larger than Rivals.com (2.865 million) and 67% larger than Scout.com (7.166 million)
– 247Sports reached almost 5% of the total United States audience (4.8% of 250.6 million)
November 2014 is off to a terrific start (through 18 days, according to internal data from google analytics), pacing at 27.50% higher than October 2014.
– YOY unique users up 513%
– YOY page views up 75%
– Sequential unique users up 27.50% (compared to same period during record Oct 2014)
– Sequential page views up 22.12%